Friday, April 10, 2009

Repeat Post: Postcard Friendship Friday


I just love sentimental, vintage postcards. Especially ones with landscapes on them, or perhaps lush roses, or forget me nots. Not everyone's taste I know.This one is posted for Postcard Friendship Friday, on the Vintage Postcards blog.
I sent this one to someone on Postcrossing. What is Postcrossing? A highly addictive project! "It's a project that allows anyone to receive postcards (real ones, not electronic) from random places in the world." More on that later.
Viridian61

2 comments:

Sunshinelene said...

Hi viridian, am a postcard collector too and i have joined postcard crossings last year but as of this time am inactive. maybe i will start doing it again...

are you doing any meme in here about postcards? I can see postcard scavenger..what's that?

I would love to join the fun here.

Arlene
http://sunshine-photoblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/watery-wednesday-fishpond.html

viridian said...

Arlene:
I participated in Postcard Friendship Firday, and will do so again. The scavenger hunt is another meme hosted by Postcardy. Click on the link in my post and see what that is all about.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails