Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sunday Stamps #31

Today's theme is anything you wish, on this hot summer Saturday or Sunday.

Today I'm doing some blatant self-promotion.  This image is a quilt block that I made and scanned, and I put the image in my Zazzle store.  You may buy stamps (USA postage only),  notecards, return address labels, and other things.  Just check out

http://www.zazzle.com/gifts?gp=105306313195917859

Hey, it fits the theme!
I hope you are having a great weekend.  I just received some great stamps on a Postcrossing postcard which has inspired my next theme:

Next week: stamps of unusual shape, size, or orientation.

Viridian61



7 comments:

Postcardy said...

That's a nice design. It reminds me of the American folk art stamps with basket quilt block designs.

Deborah said...

Very pretty design.

Lisa B said...

Lovely design, your quilt must be very pretty :)

Sreisaat said...

That's a gorgeous design! Quilt is one thing I wish I had learned when I was younger. Oh, and next week's theme is going to be a challenging one! I'm going to raid my stamp album again :) Have a happy Sunday!

P.S. Please delete my first link, I put the wrong url. Sorry. :( My bad!

Postcards Crossing

Dorincard said...

Interesting design! Now you should add relevant tags and promote it in various ways and places. Search engines can't read pictures - only tags and other text about pictures. :)

Mommy Dharlz said...

aw.. I was not able to put my link--- linky cloesd... Forgot to link earlier..

Anyway, here is my link:

http://www.travelshereandthere.info/2011/08/12/postcard-from-bonn-germany/

Aimee Dars said...

Beautiful work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails