Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sunday Stamps # 41

Today we visit Oceania, including Japan, the Philipines, Indonesia... and many more.


One stamp from Japan, of a pretty bird. One from Taiwan with some amazing mythical looking characters  - I would love to know more about them.  And how about the Hello Kitty stamp? Wonderful!

Please join me and share some stamps from the Pacific Islands.

Next week: Australia and New Zealand (and Antarctica Territories if you have them) and our tour of the World continents will be done.

Viridian

8 comments:

Postcardy said...

I thought I saw your Taiwan stamp when I was looking up mine, but I can't find it now.

Sreisaat said...

Those are beautiful selections! The Taiwan stamp must be characters or depicting scenes from one of the Chinese classic fables. I am joining this week and I have two entries to make up for my absence last week.


Postcards Crossing

dakotaboo said...

Not an area I'm hugely familiar with, so I'm really looking forward to reading everyone's posts this week. Mine has just been added. Happy Sunday Stamps.

Joy said...

Nice contrasting stamps. Always so visually distinctive from this part of the world. Coincidently I received a gloriously pink Hello Kitty stamp this week.

Dorincard said...

I like these stamps with nice, clean design. :)

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I've chosen Japan this week, including Hello Kitty, but different ones.

Marcie said...

I have received some Hallo Kitty stamps from Japan, though different ones than those you posted.

Lisa B said...

Those are pretty, I like the Hello Kitty designs. I didn't really have anything for this week, but have something in mind for next time :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails