Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sunday Stamps # 136

Kids are back in school! I am back to University work and very tired. Despite this, let's enjoy Sunday Stamps.


Out theme this week is the post, letters, post boxes, etc.  And the etc. can cover a lot of ground.  I have two stamps to share with you.


1. a happy postbox accepting letters and packages (from South Korea)  and


2. a stamp issued for the Philanippon 2011 stamp expo (from Japan).  This is the second one from this series that I have received.

I wonder, if the USA had more youthful stamps promoting stamp collecting, if  they might attract more younger people.

Please join me with any post or stamp-related stamp you may have.

Theme next week:  Open, anything you wish.
Theme two weeks from now:  Se-tenant stamps.

Viridian

6 comments:

Postcardy said...

I really like the Japanese kitty stamp.

Maria said...

Love both stamps! The first one though is making me really happy :)

Joy said...

A walking post box, that would be a sight. Cute.

Lisa B said...

Lovely designs.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I think I would choose the Korean stamp if I had to, but both are fun.

Bob Scotney said...

Fun stamps, especially the Korean one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails