Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday Stamps II 82

Hello and welcome!
A beautiful day in the American Midwest.
Today's theme for Sunday Stamps is the color Red.  My first stamp is from a Russian Postcrosser.


I was excited to receive this, as it is a triangle-shaped stamp, and a textile stamp, showing part of a traditional scarf.  The heart sticker is extra!

My second stamp is of some peppers, some of which are red:


Enjoy your day, and see who else has joined in at Sunday Stamps, hosted at See it on a Postcard.

Viridian

3 comments:

VioletSky said...

I do like those triangle stamps from Russia. And how nice of this Postcrosser to explain the stamp!
The peepers look tasty - would also have been a good choice for the food theme in two weeks ;)

FinnBadger said...

There's something special about the Russian stamps on display today, thanks for sharing that one.

Bob Scotney said...

Sorry for my comment being late. Russia is taking the plaudits this week bu I used Romania too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails