Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sunday Stamps II 139

Sunday Stamps is now up to the letter B.

I admit I searched the US Postal Service website first,  and found this great series of round stamps:

All sorts of Balls!  Football, Volleyball, soccer ball (for us in the USA),  golf ball,
and baseball, basketball, tennis ball, and playground ball (though I remember ours in red, not pink).  These stamps are for 1st class USA postage, not international.

Visit SeeitonaPostcard and see who else is joining in today!

I have a page on Facebook: "Like" me and keep up with my infrequent  stamp, postcard, and quilt posts at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viridian61/347674418583948?ref=hl

Viridian

5 comments:

VioletSky said...

I also only know those playground balls as red.
I like it when Postcrossers put several stamps on their postcards so I can slowly accumulate the interesting domestic rated ones.

Heleen said...

A beautiful serie!

Bob Scotney said...

I had not seen any of these stamps before.

Joy said...

I would never have thought of balls as a stamp subject, I like these.

FinnBadger said...

I really like this issue - they seem fresh and modern, and as a bonus each one has some element that is raised to give texture, so they have a great feel to them. Great choice for B.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails